Health and Safety
We take your safety, and the safety of our artists and staff, seriously. This information is current based on advice as of 31 October 2022. Importantly, as the rules are subject to regular change, we will keep this page up to date with any received directives that apply to the festival.
We ask that patrons please be respectful of the continuing COVID circumstances under which the 2023 Coriole Music Festival will operate, and act appropriately should your personal circumstances change. The 2023 Coriole Music Festival will operate under a COVID aware plan, to ensure your and our safety. This includes:
- we will make masks available, and recommend you wear them inside the performance spaces
- limiting capacity, with appropriate spaced seating
- extra hand washing and sanitisation stations
- socially distanced seating at the food events and
- the food events will consider serving and safety conditions
- we will introduce extra airflow into the food events (so please bring some warm clothes, just in case!)
- we request attendees to be fully vaccinated (according to government definitions in place at the time), or hold a valid medical exemption
You can read more about the SA Government Health and Safety Advice regarding attending events at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au
If you are unwell or any of your party is experiencing even mild symptoms of cold or flu, we request that you cancel your attendance. Your tickets will be refunded, without question.
Further suggestions include:
- Using and carrying on your person personal protection aides such as hand sanitiser.
- You should wear a mask at concert performances.
- Staying in your allocated seats, and not moving the chairs or changing spacing.
- Avoiding close contact with other people not in your immediate party, including touching each other, kissing, shaking hands and hugging.
Please do get in Contact with us, should you have any questions or concerns.